Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Author Quirks: C.J. Darlington

Next up is C.J. Darlington, author of Thicker Than Blood. I asked her:


What's a quirky or little-known fact about yourself, your writing, and/or one of your novels?


Her answer:

I'm an identical twin! My sister Tracy and I are actually mirror image twins, which is somewhat rare. Tracy is left-handed, I'm right-handed. We even had a strange dental problem with our teeth (one tooth came up in the slot of another tooth), but we had it on opposite sides of our mouths!

Also, I don't know if this is quirky or not, but in writing the rough draft of my next book, Bound by Guilt (coming from Tyndale in early 2011), I didn't allow myself to re-read any of what I'd written the day before. The final product was very rough, of course, but it was less disjointed than I thought it would be. I think I had more of the story in my head than I realized at first. I'm contemplating writing a fast first draft for the book I'm working on now.


Thank you, C.J. Darlington, for sharing this interesting information about yourself.

No comments: