Saturday, June 2, 2012

And the winner is...

I apologize for the delay in making my winner announcement and my lack of review post yesterday. To put it simply, I'm a farmer, our harvest is coming early this year (by weeks), and we're getting a very bountiful apricot harvest that needs to be processed immediately or we'll lose it...So I've been a bit busy with that these last few days  But on to fun things (for you!).

It's time to announce the winner of the Splash Into Summer Giveaway Hop. Including Twitter entries, we had 32 entries. Using a random number generator and numbering the entrants in the order I received them, the winner is:


Candice
who won "Mrs. Jeffries Defends Her Own"



Congratulations! I'll be contacting you for your address.

For those who didn't win, you can always buy a copy of these books from your favorite bookstore or see if they have them at your local library. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

And here in Alberta we're just finishing up our seeding. We've got wheat and barley, as well as Canola which is our cash crop.

Congratulations, Candace

Debbie said...

I'm just a "hobby farmer," so I have 11 fruit trees, grapes, blueberry bushes, etc. It's plenty to keep my family busy and provide us with organic fruit and (from our large garden) vegetables for a year, but it's not really an income source. Still, we're getting such a huge harvest of fruit this year--so far, at least--that it's keeping us plenty busy!

I've sometimes thought it might be fun to grow a little spelt as well, but then I remember I thought raising a fun fruit trees would be "fun." Well, it is in a "lots of hard work" sort of way. *laugh*