Sunday, January 4, 2015

Quilted by Christmas by Jodie Bailey

As a member of Amazon Vine, I'm able to review books through them, but--as I understand the terms--I'm only allowed to post my review on Amazon. Because I liked this book, I'm posting a description of the book here with a direct link to my review on Amazon.

book cover
Quilted by Christmas
by Jodie Bailey


ISBN-13: 9781426773617
Trade Paperback: 240 pages
Publisher: Abingdon Press
Released: October 21, 2014

Source: Review copy from the publisher through Amazon Vine.

Book Description, Modified from Back Cover:
Taryn McKenna believes she’s easy to forget. Abandoned by her parents and left behind when her high school sweetheart joined the army, she vows to never love again. Her goal, as a young teacher in the hills of North Carolina, is to leave a legacy in the lives of the middle-schoolers she teaches.

Then her boyfriend returns to the area and wants to apologize for his harsh, parting words to her from years ago. When Taryn’s grandmother Jemma has a heart attack, Taryn is corralled into helping Grandma work on a final project—an Irish chain quilt that is a wedding present for a relative. With her old boyfriend's help, the pieces of the quilt come together and she starts to love him all over again. But past bad decisions may stand in the way as she doubts even God can forgive the lies she's told.


My Review:
My review on Amazon.

If you've read this book, what do you think about it? I'd be honored if you wrote your own opinion of the book in the comments.


Excerpt: Read an excerpt using Google Preview.

No comments: