Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Author Quirks: Julie Cave

Next up is Julie Cave, author of Deadly Disclosures. I asked her:


What's a quirky or little-known fact about yourself, your writing, and/or one of your novels? (For example, you can tell us about a non-standard pet you have, an unusual way you do your writing, a strange real life incident that inspired a scene in one of your novels, or so on.)


Julie Cave's answer:

Perhaps a quirky fact is that when I start writing a novel, I don't know how it will end or who the antagonist will be. It eventually comes to me as the book progresses, and often while I'm not even writing! I'll have a lightbulb moment at the supermarket or while out walking with the stroller.


Thank you, Julie Cave, for sharing your quirks.

2 comments:

Carol Neelands said...

Hi Debbie,
I am just checking your blogs after finding you on Creation Conversations and I like what I see. Great work.

Debbie said...

Hi, Carol.

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment. I'm glad you like my blogs. :)