Thursday, January 12, 2012

2012 Short Story Reading Challenge

Reading Challenge

Since I've already read 2 short stories collections this year, I signed up for the 2012 Short Story Reading Challenge hosted by Library of Clean Reads. I'm entering at the "Tell me a Story" challenge level of 1 to 3 books:

1. Miss Marple: The Complete Short Stories by Agatha Christie
2. A Knot in the Grain and other stories by Robin McKinley
3. Forever Rumpole by John Mortimer

Number 3 probably doesn't really count since I read some of it in 2011 and posted my review on Dec. 25, 2011, but I might read more of it. We'll see if I come across any more short story collections this year.

2 comments:

Laura at Library of Clean Reads said...

Hi Debbie,
Thanks for joining the Short Story reading Challenge! I left a comment on the review link page regarding if the third book counts. Technically it doesn't count, but how about you leave the review link so that others interested in short stories can find it and read it but you not count it as one of the three to complete your challenge?

Debbie said...

Sounds good.