Saturday, September 13, 2014

Beneath a Navajo Moon by Lisa Carter

As a member of Amazon Vine, I'm able to review books through them, but--as I understand the terms--I'm only allowed to post my review on Amazon. Because I liked this book, I'm posting a description of the book here with a direct link to my review on Amazon.

book cover
Beneath a Navajo Moon
by Lisa Carter


ISBN-13: 9781426757990
Trade Paperback: 334 pages
Publisher: Abingdon Press
Released: March 4, 2014

Book Description, Modified from Back Cover:
The search for a woman who disappeared in 1906 has lead cultural anthropologist Erin Dawson to Cedar Canyon, where the iconic terrain of red rock walls and mesas keep Navajo traditions and maybe criminal evidence well hidden.

Erin's search leads her into the path of tribal policeman Adam Silverhorn. The two fight their feelings for each other even as they become entangled in a dangerous battle. An insidious drug cartel has spawned the recent rise in gang violence on the reservation, and Adam's working to find the meth lab hidden somewhere on the Rez. The gangs are willing to kill anyone who gets in the way of their goals...

My Review: Link to my review on Amazon.

No comments: