Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Hidden in the Stars by Robin Caroll

As a member of Amazon Vine, I'm able to review books through them, but--as I understand the terms--I'm only allowed to post my review on Amazon. Because I liked this book, I'm posting a description of the book here with a direct link to my review on Amazon.

book cover
Hidden in the Stars
by Robin Caroll


ISBN-13: 9781426773600
Trade Paperback: 218 pages
Publisher: Abingdon Press
Released: September 16, 2014

Book Description, Modified from Back Cover:
Following an attack that killed her mother and destroyed her future as a gymnast, 21-year-old Sophia Montgomery struggles through her grief and confusion over the attack. Detective Julian Frazier is working hard on the case, but his undeniable attraction to Sophia isn’t helping. Little do they know, the clues to solving the case may be right in front of them, displayed in Sophia’s mother’s “special” quilt design. Who will realize the secret that's been hiding in plain sight?

My Review: Link to my review on Amazon.

No comments: