Sunday, July 12, 2009

Clean Reading Recommendations

I obviously can't read every book ever published, so I've started asking other people if they've read any "clean" books recently. This week, I'm featuring fantasy books reviewed by Tia Nevitt at Fantasy Debut. She said the following fantasy books are clean reading.

(Click on the titles to go to her reviews. I included snippets from her reviews.)


Lamentation by Ken Scholes (excellent steampunk fantasy)

Clockwork Heart by by Dru Pagliassotti (steampunk set not-on-earth, a treat to read)

Red Wolf Conspiracy by Robert V. S. Redick (traditional fantasy, filled with wonder)

The Crown Conspiracy by Michael J. Sullivan (traditional fantasy, highly entertaining)


Thank you, Tia Nevitt, for taking the time to send me this information.

No comments: